Friend Feed not updating correctly

Hi, im not quite sure what's going on with my friend activity and I have been trying to figure it out. The friend activity feed is showing about half the people I am following and is lagging more than usual when someone actually starts listening to a song. I believe it has something to do with it switching over to a "who has recently played music" kind of feed, but I don't know why it would've switched over considering I havent updated the desktop app. Please help! I miss being able to see what everyone has been listening to!

Hey folks, the issue of the Friend Feed not updating should now be fixed for everyone. 

If it is not updating for you (and you can see the Friend Feed) please let us know by posting in the Desktop Help boards with the following details:

• Device
  • Device OS
  • Spotify version

If however you're simply not seeing the Friend Feed at all, please add your vote here.

Comments
darioincari

I can't see my friends feed on Spotify. It's really annoying because I like to see what they are listening to. I see some of them but not everybody.

elsaghir13
Visitor
  • MacBook Air (13-inch, Early 2015)
  • macOS Sierra Version 10.12.6
  • Version 8.5.22.739
  • Friend feed is only updating for specific people up to 7 hours ago. It is not showing several others that are normally there. Half of my friends I usually see aren't there anymore. So weird, help!
darioincari

When will the friend feed be fixed it's really annoying not seeing it. This is a reason why I use Spotify and not Apple Music.