Full list of playlists doesn't load when adding a new song

I've seen this issue only on the webapp player in Chrome and I'm deeply frustrated that I cannot add a new song to the playlist of my choice consistently. 

Most of the time, when I find a new song that I want to add to an older playlist, only the most recent 5 playlists load (as seen in screenshot) and sadly, none of those playlists are the ones I want to add to. Every now and then, the full list of playlists will load when wanting to add a new song.

I do have javascript blocker, but I have it disabled for the spotify web player domain.

Thoughts?

Screen Shot 2018-01-10 at 10.12.39 AM.png

We're changing the status to this post as Closed since we haven't heard from you in a while. No worries though, you can get back in touch with us if you still need help. 

Hope you have a great day 🙂 
Comments
Aimee_T
Status changed to: Need more info

Hey @mini_muffins, welcome to our Spotify Community!

We'd recommend clearing your browser's cache/cookies and refreshing. Does that help at all? Also, the best option is to open the web player in an incognito window.

Let us know how it goes 🙂

Mara_F
Status changed to: Closed

We're changing the status to this post as Closed since we haven't heard from you in a while. No worries though, you can get back in touch with us if you still need help. 

Hope you have a great day 🙂