Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Galaxy watch app] Spotify app on Galaxy Active 2 watch stopped working after latest Tizen update

Plan

Premium

Country

Thailand

Device

(iPhone Xr

Operating System

(iOS 14,Tizen 5.5.0.1

My Question or Issue

After I updated my samsung watch active 2 to tizen 5.5.0.1 it can't open spotify when I tap on spotify app it will show spotify and keep loading I've tried reset my watch reinstall my app and it still didn't work

Hey everyone,

We are renewing the investigation of this issue.

If you're currently experiencing this, please head here. You can add your +Vote and subscribe to stay informed about any updates on the matter. Please share the requested info in the new Ongoing Issue thread.

Take care!

Comments
Shmuel3
Are you sure this solution will work for IOS?
Shmuel3
Same here. No update option.
gg_gulacha

mine is now 2.5.39 as captured. You might have to call Samsung call center once again. They could really help 🙂

633237.jpg
ErbMonteiro

I still have the same problem. Tizen 5.5.0.1, IOS 13.7, Iphone X, Spotify 2.3.18 in Brazil

Patrick1967

Since the last update of my Galaxy active 2 watch, Spotify no longer works on my watch. I have already removed and reinstalled spotify. I also completely reset my watch. Nothing helps. My watch is linked to my smartphone (iPhone SE with iOS 13.7) that also contains Spotify.
I can install and open Spotify on my watch, but when I pair it with my account, everything crashes every time. On the Spotify webpage I get the message that the pairing was successful, but on my watch the pairing process continues indefinitely. I can no longer log in to my watch in the Spotify account in another way. Anyone an idea what I can do?

Piotr1122
Same there... No progress so far. I still cannot use spotify on my Active 2 watch which is extremely frustrating.
Nikkalover
No
Nikkalover
This is very bad!!!
NO881
Same problem here! Hope spotify will come soon with an update!
Xenia
Status changed to: Under investigation

Hey folks,

Thanks for reporting this to us!

We can confirm the right team is aware of this and they're looking into it. If you’re experiencing this issue, make sure to add your +VOTE and Subscribe to this thread so that you'll be notified as soon as there are any updates.

Additionally, please make sure you've manually updated Spotify on your watch:

1. On your phone, go to Wearable app.
  2. Tap Apps.
  3. Tap Manage App.
  4. Tap Update Spotify app.

We hope to have more info soon.