Announcements

Greyed out songs on desktop not syncing to iPhone

I've unable to listen to many of my local files on my iPhone through the app. I've made a playlist with the songs I want but they don't appear on my phone and on the desktop app many of them are greyed out (artist name and album is grey). I've tried all the usual fixes for this I could find - trying other networks, changing firewall settings, reinstalling the apps, making new playlists - but nothing fixes it. I've only just subscribed to premium so I'm using the latest versions of the apps but it's really frustrating I can't get this to work so I'd appreciate any help.

I've attached a photo of the colour differences on the desktop app incase anyone recognises what I'm talking about.

Thanks
image.jpg

Hey @Adaml944! Welcome to the Spotify Community!

That's not cool! Seems like this has already been reported to the right folks. You can keep an eye on this page for updates. Give me a shout if there's anything else.

Take care! 🙂

Comments
Hubo
Status changed to: Closed

Hey @Adaml944! Welcome to the Spotify Community!

That's not cool! Seems like this has already been reported to the right folks. You can keep an eye on this page for updates. Give me a shout if there's anything else.

Take care! 🙂