History

How can I find every song I have listen to Since the beginning of time because I was listening to an album that included some songs and I can only remember two of them however they were remixes and not the original so how do I find them in the same order and the same group as the other songs that were there because they weren't registered in my recently played the songs that I can remember that were included were Rhythm is a Dancer remixed as in more of a Beat Fast and Furious 5 end credits song and blue da vs dee also with a Beat there were a few others but I don't know what they were so how do I go back and find them exactly that exact playlist or album whatever you call it

Hey @Cainesanders! Thanks for your post!

Right now, it's not possible to see a full history of the songs you've played. I recommend checking this article to see your recent history. Also, I definitely recommend adding a like to this idea. Let me know if there's anything else.

Have a great day! 

Comments
Hubo
Status changed to: Not An Issue

Hey @Cainesanders! Thanks for your post!

Right now, it's not possible to see a full history of the songs you've played. I recommend checking this article to see your recent history. Also, I definitely recommend adding a like to this idea. Let me know if there's anything else.

Have a great day!