Announcements

I need help

Hi, uhm I need help, I just bought a phone and when I play a song or album on my tablet or will play the song i want it to play, but when I do it on my phone, it just plays a suggested song, I don't want it to do that, is there any way to fix that? Please help, thanks

Hey @Catherine10!

Thanks for sending this info over.

Right now, the Free application on mobile will play suggested songs during playlists or albums. You can find all the info on how Spotify Free works on all devices here.

To play any song or album on demand, without suggested songs or ads, you can get Premium.

If anything else comes up, just give us a shout.

Happy new year!

Comments
SergioDavid
Status changed to: Need more info

Hey @Catherine10, welcome to the Community!

What device, operating system, and Spotify version is this happening on? Also, are you on Premium or Free?

We'll see what we can suggest once you send this info over.

Catherine10

In using my Samsung J7 Sky Pro, and it's different, and I'm also using my kindle fire HD 8 tablet too, so it's different, but I'm using another spotify account i created, and I'm using Spotify Free

Alfredo
Status changed to: Not An Issue

Hey @Catherine10!

Thanks for sending this info over.

Right now, the Free application on mobile will play suggested songs during playlists or albums. You can find all the info on how Spotify Free works on all devices here.

To play any song or album on demand, without suggested songs or ads, you can get Premium.

If anything else comes up, just give us a shout.

Happy new year!

Env: prod