Announcements

If I get/buy Premium, will I be able to listen to this album then?

Hi, I want to be able to listen to a album named Dallas Country but I can't since it seems to be blocked in my country - Sweden).

Here is the link to the Allbum

https://open.spotify.com/user/ct909/playlist/7i1z2bTi9JgTHdUQWSS5NZ

80 tracks.

I wonder if I will be able to listen to the album if I get premium? 

Hey there! Welcome to the community!

This album isn't available right now. Spotify loves to have every song in the world, but sometimes things are a little more complicated.

However, please know thousands of albums and artists are added to Spotify every day. If you can’t find the album you’re looking for, they may appear soon.
In the meantime, feel free to contact the artist or their label to ask when they plan to be on Spotify.

Thanks! Have a nice weekend! 😄

Comments
kryddersen

Nop, i have premium and i just searched for them and all that came up was some old country songs xD. The only option is to create a folder on your Pc then download the songs you want put them in that folder and then import in to spotify.

Hubo
Status changed to: Not An Issue

Hey there! Welcome to the community!

This album isn't available right now. Spotify loves to have every song in the world, but sometimes things are a little more complicated.

However, please know thousands of albums and artists are added to Spotify every day. If you can’t find the album you’re looking for, they may appear soon.
In the meantime, feel free to contact the artist or their label to ask when they plan to be on Spotify.

Thanks! Have a nice weekend! 😄

Env: prod