Images Not Loading + A Myriad of Other Problems

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this so I apologize if it's not.

After a good month or so of disuse I returned to using Spotify a few days ago, on a desktop client. Absolutely none of the images would load, and the whole thing just seemed glitchy(jittery scrolling, UI loading incorrectly, etc.) so I turned to the internet for any solutions. None of them worked, so I just gave up. The next day, I decided to just reinstall the whole program, since I hadn't tried that yet. To my surprise, I went to the Spotify website to find this:

Capture.PNGAnd when I clicked download, I couldn't actually download anything. This is how the Spotify website appears on different browsers, and even on different WiFi networks. 

Even on my phone (iPhone 5s if that's important), images won't load, and the website just refuses to respond all together. But only on WiFi. When I'm using data, the images load and the website loads perfectly fine.

So, I'm really at a loss here. I really enjoy Spotify but find it very irritating and difficult to use with these problems. I would appreciate any help, thanks in advance.

Hey there.

We haven't heard from you in a while, so we'll be closing this thread for now. 

If you ever need us again, just give us a shout. We're always here to help.

Comments
FabianS_Bogota
Status changed to: Need more info

Hey @supagus!

That's not cool. Just to confirm, are you still seeing the Spotify website the same? Make sure to follow these steps for a clean reinstall of the app.

If you have any screenshots of how the app looks, send them to take a closer look. Send us the type of device, operating system and Spotify version you're using. Also, let us know if the loading problem happens only with WiFi still.

Keep us posted!

SergioDavid
Status changed to: Closed

Hey there.

We haven't heard from you in a while, so we'll be closing this thread for now. 

If you ever need us again, just give us a shout. We're always here to help.