After updating to 1.0.34, whenever we recieve an incoming call on our softphone, Spotify freaks out by rapidly playing and pausing the music. The issues was not there in 1.0.32.
It doesn't occur in Skype or Skype for Business, so it seems quite specific to the softphone we use (Telepo). I realize that is quite specific, but it's extremely annoying for all our users...
Hey @benz, thanks for doing that and keeping us posted!
We hope our developers team takes a look into this soon. For now, we'll be closing this thread. If you need anything else, just let us know.
Take care folks!
Hey @vb4life, welcome to the Spotify Community!
To start, can you let us know which operating system you're using? Also, we've recently released a new version of the app. Try reinstalling Spotify by following these exact steps and see if the same issue keeps happening.
Keep us posted and have a nice day 🙂
Edit: I use Windows 10 Pro (Version 1607, Build 14393.82). Same issue on Windows 10 Enterprise.
I uninstalled and reinstalled (to version 22.214.171.124.g1cba1920) but the issue remains..
I also noticed that it is the same if I initiate a call, and not just recieve a call.
You can see a screen recording of the issue here:
I only starta a call in the softphone, no interaction with Spotify at all.
I have exactly the same problem, also using W10 Pro.
Using Swedish Tele2 softphone but the problem seems to appeared with latest version of spotify from last week, all my collegues have the same issue.
I am suffering from the same issue, using a Telepo softphone and Spotify version 1.0.34. Operating from a Windows 7 Pro, Service Pack 1.
Just to complement the information a bit. I'm also using the Telepo softphone.
It hasn't updated for a while, so it is something with the Spotify client that have changed, causing this issue.
I am suffering from the same issue, using a Telepo softphone and Spotify version 1.0.36.
I am using Windows 8.1 Enterprise
Thanks for bringing our attention to this. Let us know if this started to happen after the update from the version 1.0.32. like @vb4life first mentioned.
If you haven't tried it before, make sure to follow these steps for a clean reinstall of the app and let us know if it makes any difference.
You can also try disabling the hardware acceleration from Settings > Compatibility > Enable Hardware Acceleration.
Keep us posted!
Tried both to reinstall and to disable hardware accelaration.
Unfurtunately neither worked for me.
Unfurtunately neither worked for me either /Victor