Is it me or? Can't sort the playlist list... annoying and frustrating

Just in alphabeticall order... easy, simple, nice!

And instead of replying like this...

"Hey folks. We're back to let you know this idea is still 'Under Consideration' as we also think better ways to organize large collections is a good idea. Thanks for continuing to bring your feedback to Spotify."

Just do it for us, rihght now, quick and dirty, as we requested it, then follow up with a better solution when you'll get time for that 🙂

Would be a much better customer service and give jit customers satisfaction!

WIN-WIN! 😉

Hi @zoukiman!

We understand you and we appreciate your feedback. Hopefully, we'll be able to implement this idea in the future.

If you ever need us, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Take care 🙂 

Comments
JuanSebastian
Roadie
Status changed to: Not An Issue

Hi @zoukiman!

We understand you and we appreciate your feedback. Hopefully, we'll be able to implement this idea in the future.

If you ever need us, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Take care 🙂 

unseenlarks
Roadie

i know this is an older idea, but i also want to request this. some playlists need to be in alphabetical order, but the way we remember songs to add to them isn't always so. it would be very useful. thank you.

(edit: this applies to the web player. the song order change from Android doesn't appear to carry over.)

Shaikailash
Casual Listener

This is getting ridicolous, people have been asking for this simple feature since 2012, and nothing happened. I pay every month my subscription and still miss this basic feature.

Spotify, can you please take this into consideration and provide an explanation for why you are not implementing this?

Related Issues