Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Issues accessing the web player

Hey folks,

We're seeing reports that users are unable to access the web player and are seeing error messages like "upstream request timeout" and "upstream connect error or disconnect/reset before headers. reset reason: overflow"

Hey folks,

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this issue.

We’re happy to say that this should now be fixed for everyone!

If you're still having trouble, make sure to post a new thread in the relevant help board here.

Thanks!

Comments
gathik

yup same any solutions?

cast_is_g

Plan

Premium

Country

Lithuania

Device

Dell laptop

Operating System

Windows 10

Browser:

MS Edge. Version 117.0.2045.60 (Official build) (64-bit)

My Question or Issue

Hi Folks, I am getting an error while trying to reconnect to my web account: upstream connect error or disconnect/reset before headers. reset reason: overflow 

I've cleaned up my cache, the problem remains.

CastIsG

cast_is_g

It somehow sorted out. I jus refreshed the browser and it's gone. I'd refreshed it numerous times before and it didn't work. Until now. Cheers!

CastIsG

liveqube

Same issue today

phpman

I have the same problem. First the error message was: 

upstream connect error or disconnect/reset before headers. reset reason: overflow

Now I get: 

upstream request timeout

Update 10:33 - Spotify web player is working again.

Dexxxtroyer

Same.   But I think we are having Internet Connection problems so, that might be the primary cause.   That or the SPOTIFY server is just down or running in slow. : (

Itachiiii

Same here....

njonas98

same here

Lunabyes

Having this exact issue right now. Tried different browsers and devices 😞 

ethexy

Was having this issue, but only on chrome. I recommend someone else tries on a different browser and if it works it's likely just a chrome issue.