Announcements

Issues setting a payment method for trial subscriptions

Plan

Free/Premium

Device

Samsung A10 Android

I am trying to get my premium account, I have to go for free first,but it just keeps loading. I can't even enter my credit card information. It has just been released in our country but I barely logged in. So many bugs,such a frustration.I have been stuck for 30 minutes on the loading page for premium. I have tried a different wifi network, I have tried it on my laptop, nothing works. Please help! ⁹

Screenshot_20200715-100902_Spotify.jpg

Hey folks,

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this issue.

We’re happy to say that this should now be fixed for everyone! Make sure you have cleared the cache and cookies on your browser and everything should work fine now.

If you're still having trouble, make sure to post a new thread in the relevant help board here.

Thanks!

Comments
Casual Listener

Plan

Free

Country

USA => Belarus

Device

PC, Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro

Operating System

Windows 10, Android 9

My Question or Issue

After changing my country from USA to Belarus I tried to subscribe to Spotify Premium, but I've ran into issue.

The page which shows billing methods isn't loading at all.

I've already tried to reboot my devices including router, use Incognito mode, use different devices, but situation is still unchanged. I can not subscribe to Spotify Premium due to the fact that the page is not loading

Screenshot_20200714-233711_Chrome.png
Rising Star 18
Rising Star 18
Hi there. Can you try using a different browser? Like Firefox, Chrome, Safari, etc. Also try using Firefox, Chrome, Safari and etc. private browser. Hope this helps.
Visitor

Plan

Free

Country

Ukraine

My Question or Issue

When i try to buy Premium plan I have infinity loading. I already tried from the phone, from the computer (Chrome, Firefox)

Screenshot_20200715-103348_Firefox Beta.jpg
Visitor

Same for me maybe is a bug that won't last 

Casual Listener

I have just posted about the same thing. I am a really patient person but now I am thinking about ditching Spotify for good because of all bugs.. I don't want to but it is just been a frustration at this point. 

Casual Listener

I've tried using different browsers like Opera and Tor Browser but it didn't help

I have the same issue, I want to change my payment, and it seems it's loading forever...

Hey there @v-k3h609y_su, @Tyrenax and @Lexaishere,

Thanks for getting in touch with us. We'll help you update your payment method.

Can you open an incognito window on your PC? Then click here to subscribe to Premium.

It might also be a good idea to use a different network and turn off your VPN if you're using one.

You can always send us a screenshot of what you see, if none of that helped. We'll investigate this further.

If you have questions, you can always reach out to us.

Have a nice day! 

Visitor

Hi, I've been facing the same issue (Slovenia) and have taken the same steps but to no avail. Could it be an issue with implementing subscriptions from recently whitelisted countries?

Visitor
Early this account was be in other region (Malaysia). After changing the region, this error appeared. I tried any solutions.
Only creating a new account helped