Issues setting a payment method for trial subscriptions

Plan

Free/Premium

Device

Samsung A10 Android

I am trying to get my premium account, I have to go for free first,but it just keeps loading. I can't even enter my credit card information. It has just been released in our country but I barely logged in. So many bugs,such a frustration.I have been stuck for 30 minutes on the loading page for premium. I have tried a different wifi network, I have tried it on my laptop, nothing works. Please help! ⁹

Screenshot_20200715-100902_Spotify.jpg

Hey folks,

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this issue.

We’re happy to say that this should now be fixed for everyone! Make sure you have cleared the cache and cookies on your browser and everything should work fine now.

If you're still having trouble, make sure to post a new thread in the relevant help board here.

Thanks!

Comments
Visitor
Oh....

it broke again)))
with a PC the price is wrong, for the netherlands and not for russia

from the phone in the application the price is correct, but you cannot buy,
the page with payment freezes and does not allow entering the card number)
Visitor
I have the same problem. I used to live in Austria and used Spotify free version there. Now I moved back to Russia, but instead of 3 months trial and russian price, I have AU price and only 1 trial month.
Visitor
you can change the country, my price changed in half an hour.
now the price on the site is correct and 3 months free
but i can't pay, the page freezes

или проблема у меня, или сервер оплаты не работает (
Visitor
Seems like this issue was the matter of time. Now it works!
Скорее всего проблема с сервером оплаты. У меня все получилось.
Visitor
still doesn't work for me (

For me the solution was: "sign out everywhere". Afterwards I was able to change the payment method. Hope that helps you as well.

(In fact: I've done this using the Internet Explorer, but not sure if that makes a difference)

Casual Listener

So I see all these comments below my topic.

I went and downloaded VPN connected to USA or anything else and it worked, I got my premium for 1 month free. Then I disconnected from the VPN and it still works. 

Do that and you will not have the infinite loading screen.

Status changed to: Under investigation

Hey folks,

Thanks for reporting this issue to us.

We’ve passed your info on to the relevant team, who are currently looking into it.

If you are having trouble subscribing to Premium, please make sure you first give these steps a try:

If you’re still experiencing this issue, make sure to click +VOTE.

You can also leave a comment if you haven't already with the following details:

• A screenshot of what you see. Just make sure there are no private or sensitive details.
  • A URL/ link of the page you are experiencing.
  • A list of the steps you took when this happens.

We’ll keep you posted here.

Same here in Russia. Tried different browsers and devices, tried from mobile application and mobile browser. All the same. Please, fix your bug and take my money!
Fixed for me, @maximuk @VeceluXa try again. Too much payments from Russia, I think, payment service overflowed.

Related Issues