Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Issues with accepting Blend invites

We've received reports that users are unable to accept Blend invites. When they try to do so, one of the following error messages is displayed:

• "Blend not found"
  • "Something went wrong"
  • "Link has expired"

Alternatively, clicking the invite link just opens the app and doesn't create a Blend playlist.

Hey folks,

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this issue.

Тhis should now be fixed for everyone - just make sure your app is updated to the latest version.

If you're still having trouble, make sure to post a new thread in the relevant help board here.

Cheers!

Comments
Yordan
Status changed to: Under investigation

Hey everyone,

Our tech folks are currently looking into this. If you're experiencing this after performing basic troubleshooting (logging out and logging back in, changing the network, reinstalling the app etc.), make sure to +VOTE and Subscribe to the thread.

We'll post here as soon as we have an update, so stay tuned!

Thanks!

kait___neu

Yeah, I've recently been trying to create a blend playlist with one of my friends for a little while and can't seem to get it to work. I've checked the app for updates, un and reinstalled it, restarted my device, etc. No matter what, the link ends up going to the "blend not found" error response. We've both tried doing it (sending the link) and still are having no luck.

Device/OS: iPhone SE 2020, iOS 15

Spotify Version: 8.6.98.1447

skipperalain

I have the same problem with a friend. I am using an Iphone IOS 15.2.1 and my friend an Android phone

31hnh5yygueptwjesxaz

I have a similiar problem with my friend. When i try to use her link it says something went wrong and when she tries to use mine blend link it says blend not found. We've been trying it for 3 days and it's not working! @Yordan 

HawktheUnbroken

Yep, same issue here. I do wonder how far along the tech team is on this. 

SlickVic

 Please let me and she made a blend yesterday with someone else. I guess the problem is my IPhone XR with Iso 15.3. With Spotify version 8.6.98.1447. In the USA. Even if you were to do the suggested waste of time cause we don’t know the problem. Complete reset guide. Have a blessed day tho1F85A294-7C43-4D93-BF24-065AA9FA27B5.png

3C4EA7AC-C4A0-4609-9801-872B075CFC3D.png

jacobtt

Same issue here, I've created several blends with friends in the past but can't send or receive them any more.

Getting the "Something went wrong. Please try again." error when trying to join.

Pixel 6 Pro / Android 12

App v8.6.98.900

lcpmartins

Having the same problem! 

janek_marchewicz

Me and my friends are experiencing the same problem

Plan

Premium

Country

Poland

Device

iPhone 12 mini, iPhone SE 2.gen

Operating System

iOS 15.4

App v8.6.98.1447

Same issue, "Blend not found" or "Something went wrong" and performed the same troubleshooting as mentioned above.