Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Issues with accepting Blend invites

We've received reports that users are unable to accept Blend invites. When they try to do so, one of the following error messages is displayed:

• "Blend not found"
  • "Something went wrong"
  • "Link has expired"

Alternatively, clicking the invite link just opens the app and doesn't create a Blend playlist.

Hey folks,

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this issue.

Тhis should now be fixed for everyone - just make sure your app is updated to the latest version.

If you're still having trouble, make sure to post a new thread in the relevant help board here.

Cheers!

Comments
Nanou_7

Hi I’m experiencing a similar problem because I just created two blend playlists and i can see them standing in my library and also in the special for me folder but when I try to open one of the playlists the playlist just keeps loading and I can’t seem to open either one of them and I’ve tried everything 😕 

Aum_Barai

Hey guys,@yordan

1. I'm experiencing the same problem, reinstall the app and did everything mentioned above, but blends are still not working. Me and my friend are waiting for the issue to be resolved.

Hope you guys solve it quickly

wgwa-tl_eqsc9

im experiencing the same problem, even cleared the cache and reinstalled. tried with my android phone and laptop. 

Pengatom

I'm also experiencing this issue! I have an old one that has been working since last summer, tried to make a new one today but it doesn't work. keeps spinning. both users have reinstalled according to this procedure but still doesn't work. 

Michelle3313

Still getting the "Something went wrong" error when sending invitation to join Blend in both phone app and desktop app. Both me and the other one has tried: log out/in,  clear cache and reinstalled apps and nothing helps.

Isabelle16

I also have the same problem, previously created a blend but it does not appear to work with a new friend. When trying to accept the invite the error ‘something went wrong try again later’ appears. We both have re-installed the app and cleared cache but without succes.

JLock1284

Issue still exists after clear/uninstall/reinstall. Also tried links from different members of the Blend. When attempting to just view the blend it says private playlist.

Samsung Galaxy S20 FE

Android 12

Spotify 8.7.72.546 (playstore)