Jumps to random spotify created playlist

My spotify has been extremely glitchy for the past several months. It started with an issue where it would just stop playing every track halfway through. 

Now it will jump playlists - meaning i choose a playlist and mid song it will jump to 1 of two play lists "Playing with Beats - DJ on the trek" or "Trap Talk". Niether of which I have ever chosen to play. 

I played spotify for 5 hours yesterday and this happened incessantly. What is the issue? I already checked and I do not have any Spotify app updates pending. I have tested this playing from my phone alone, phone connected to bose, and phose connected to Alexa and it happens across all situations. 

Hi!

We're closing this thread as we didn’t receive an answer from you. If you're still having the same issue, just give us a shout.

Have a nice day :)

0 Likes

Related Issues

Comments
SergioDavid
Roadie
Status changed to: Need more info

Hey @vsilva15, welcome to the Community!

Do you get an error message when this happens? If so, a screenshot of it would be helpful. We'd also like to know what device, operating system, and Spotify version you're using. 

Also, have you ever given anyone else access to your account? Are you on a shared WiFi network?

We'll see what we can suggest once we have this info.

Aimee_T
Roadie
Status changed to: Closed

Hi!

We're closing this thread as we didn’t receive an answer from you. If you're still having the same issue, just give us a shout.

Have a nice day :)