Keep getting Norwegian suggestions

I keep getting Norwegian songs in suggested songs and Discover weekly, please make it stop. Can't you blacklist every song with a year in the title.

Hey @SONALK!

Discover Weekly is generated depending on what you listen to. If you avoid this genre or these type of songs, it'll stop suggesting them. You can also support this idea to have a dislike button for your Discover Weekly playlist.

If anything else comes up, don't hesitate to open a new thread.

All the best.

Comments
SergioDavid
Status changed to: Need more info

Hey @SONALK, welcome to the Community!

How long has this been happening for? Also, what country are you currently in? Have you tried banning Norwegian songs from your Discover Weekly playlist when they appear? 

We'll see what we can suggest once we have this info.

SONALK

I am currently in Sweden, I guess it's a chain reaction, one Norwegian song came into my discover weekly one day and I accidently listened to it after that just more and more swarm my Spotify account and contaminate my music experience.

How do you ban songs?

SONALK

I feel like such a norwiegan hater right now, luv u norskar 

Alfredo
Status changed to: Not An Issue

Hey @SONALK!

Discover Weekly is generated depending on what you listen to. If you avoid this genre or these type of songs, it'll stop suggesting them. You can also support this idea to have a dislike button for your Discover Weekly playlist.

If anything else comes up, don't hesitate to open a new thread.

All the best.