[LG Smart TV] Spotify App is now unavailable

Auf meinem LG 49UB820V kann ich die Spotify App seit heute nicht mehr nutzen es wird mir nur noch eine Info angezeigt mit einem Link zur folgenden Support seite: spoti.fi/tvapp

Auf dieser Seite steht dann folgendes für LG Fernseher:

Weil wir derzeit an Verbesserungen arbeiten, wird Spotify außerdem in Zukunft nicht mehr auf Fernsehern von LG verfügbar sein. Die zukünftige Spotify Version auf diesen Geräten wird sicher noch besser sein. Bleibe einfach auf dem Laufenden.

Gibt es genauere Informationen zu wann die "zukünftige Spotify Version" Verfügbar sein wird? Diesen Monat, nächsten Monat, dieses Jahr nächstes Jahr irgendeine Information ob es sich lohnt darauf zu warten?

Hey @rayphi, welcome to the Spotify Community!

We hope you don't mind that we reply in English. If you want, you can get German support via email with this contact form. You can also find us on Facebook or Twitter.

As we look to improve the overall Spotify experience, we are removing the app from LG TVs . There's more info here.

We hope that clears everything up. If you need anything else, just let us know.

Comments
SergioDavid
Roadie
Status changed to: Fixed

Hey @rayphi, welcome to the Spotify Community!

We hope you don't mind that we reply in English. If you want, you can get German support via email with this contact form. You can also find us on Facebook or Twitter.

As we look to improve the overall Spotify experience, we are removing the app from LG TVs . There's more info here.

We hope that clears everything up. If you need anything else, just let us know.

mellotti

Very bad decision from Spotify.

Most likely I will cancel my subscription because of this.

HenryC2811

The info is not clear!!!  Got a brandnew LG oled. 55. Spotify app is removed with no particular reason.  There isn't any info about coming back or not or update the app in reasonable time!  So why do I pay for this!!!   Even worse.  There is no personal helpdesk by phone???!!!!!

Related Issues