I am using Spotify Premium on my 2016 Macbook, IPhone 7, and an LG 43UM7600PLB from 2020. This all worked fine until 3 days ago when the app on the LG TV stopped working.
Problem: On the LG TV app Spotify skips songs after 1 second and jumps to the next song in the playlist. When reaching the end of the playlist, it plays that song for 10 seconds before stopping. After that it no longer responds to input from the remote. The apps on Macbook and IPhone work fine. All other apps on the TV work fine.
- TV has a 100Mbs connection (checked with speed test)
- Reinstalled LG Spotify app. No change.
- Reset TV to factory settings and reinstalled app. Worked for 1 hour, then back to problem.
- Reset the network connection on TV. No change.
- Reinstalled apps on Phone and Macbook. No change.
- Disconnected all devices from account and logged in again. No change.
Ps: I've now done about 7 captchas, had to update the labels twice, and am now waiting for "Post flooding detected (user tried to post more than 2 messages within 300 seconds)". This board is as usable as a car without steering wheel...
Since we have not received any new reports on this issue, we'll be closing it.
We recommend keeping your app up to date with the latest Spotify version available for you. If you're still experiencing this issue, make sure to create a new thread in the Help Boards.