Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

LG TV App Skipping all songs

I am using Spotify Premium on my 2016 Macbook, IPhone 7, and an LG 43UM7600PLB from 2020. This all worked fine until 3 days ago when the app on the LG TV stopped working.

Problem: On the LG TV app Spotify skips songs after 1 second and jumps to the next song in the playlist. When reaching the end of the playlist, it plays that song for 10 seconds before stopping. After that it no longer responds to input from the remote. The apps on Macbook and IPhone work fine. All other apps on the TV work fine.

I tried/checked:

- TV has a 100Mbs connection (checked with speed test)

- Reinstalled LG Spotify app. No change.

- Reset TV to factory settings and reinstalled app. Worked for 1 hour, then back to problem.

- Reset the network connection on TV. No change.
- Reinstalled apps on Phone and Macbook. No change.

- Disconnected all devices from account and logged in again. No change.

Any ideas?

Ps: I've now done about 7 captchas, had to update the labels twice, and am now waiting for "Post flooding detected (user tried to post more than 2 messages within 300 seconds)". This board is as usable as a car without steering wheel...

Hey folks, 

Since we have not received any new reports on this issue, we'll be closing it. 

We recommend keeping your app up to date with the latest Spotify version available for you. If you're still experiencing this issue, make sure to create a new thread in the Help Boards.

Take care.

Comments
OscarDC
Status changed to: Need more info

Hi folks,

Thank you for keeping in touch.

We're recently seeing new reports about this and decided to take another look. If you're still experiencing this, make sure to add your +VOTE and provide the following details, so we can forward them to the right team:

• Your device's model and OS version.
  • The version of Spotify you're running.
  • The troubleshooting done so far.

We appreciate your cooperation and understanding. Rest assured we'll keep you posted here as soon as we have any updates on this.

Novy

Hey folks,

If you're experiencing this issue, make sure to let us know by sending the info that @OscarDC previously requested. This will help us forward your reports to the right teams. 

We'll be on the lookout.

Novy
Status changed to: Case Closed

Hey folks, 

Since we have not received any new reports on this issue, we'll be closing it. 

We recommend keeping your app up to date with the latest Spotify version available for you. If you're still experiencing this issue, make sure to create a new thread in the Help Boards.

Take care.