LG V20 disconnecting from Spotify connect

After approximately 5-10 minutes of playing though Spotify Connect via my LG V20 android app, my phone will disconnect from my reciever although the music will continue to play normally from the receiver. This is an intermittent problem and does not occur everytime. At this point my reciever is no longer showing as an available device from my phone. I have to completely close and restart the Spotify app and immediately after doing so my reciever is available to select. Any thoughts? Reciever firmware, nougat and Spotify all running latest and greatest.

Thanks

Jamie

Hey @jamieturner2136!

As it's been more than a week since we last heard from you, we're going to go ahead and close this thread.

Let us know if you're still having trouble.

Thanks 🙂

Comments
JuanSebastian
Status changed to: Closed

Hi @jamieturner2136! Thanks for writing on the Community.

Can you let us know if this started happening after a specific update or event? If it's possible, try using a different device to control your receiver to see if the issue persists.

Keep us posted. 

Jim
Status changed to: Closed

Hey @jamieturner2136!

As it's been more than a week since we last heard from you, we're going to go ahead and close this thread.

Let us know if you're still having trouble.

Thanks 🙂

jamieturner2136

Hi Jim, 

Sorry for the delay in response. After testing on my iPhone as well I seem to have isolated it to an issue with the LG V20. I'm some cases now it will not recognize my reciever from initial usage until I reset the Spotify app.

jamieturner2136

And to answer your other question. I have only been running the latest software as I've only had the handset for a month or so.

Thanks again