Premium

Country

United States

Device

iPhone 8

Operating System

iOS 12.1

My Question or Issue

Whenever I add songs to my queue, the last one doesn’t appear in the list. There is a blank space where it’s should be but I can’t interact with it and the only way to see it is by moving a song under it or adding a new song to my queue, but the new one in the bottom of the list is invisible too. 

BBC3FE1C-6D61-4304-A595-F689636AD469.png

Hey folks,

Thanks for reporting this. We can confirm the tech team are aware of the issue.

We don't have a timeframe for a fix, but hopefully we'll have an update soon.

For now, we'd recommend keeping your apps up-to-date.

Thanks again!

Comments
hawyyp3

Changing my text size fixes it but I really don’t want to do that, this has been an issue for me for over a year! Please fix.

Peter
Status changed to: Not Right Now

Hey folks,

Thanks for reporting this. We can confirm the tech team are aware of the issue.

We don't have a timeframe for a fix, but hopefully we'll have an update soon.

For now, we'd recommend keeping your apps up-to-date.

Thanks again!

vini500300

I managed to fix it by changing Text size to 2, but it also works with 4th or 7th size. The option to change is on Display and Brightness. @Peter @Katerina 

SeventyGeckos

I've had this issue for the last 8 months and it's getting really old. Seriously, fix this problem.

teddytrent17

I originally commented in this discussion 12/15/17 and i’m still having the same f**king problem. I got a new phone which fixed it for a little while, but earlier this summer the last song in my queue magically became invisible yet again. My friends aren’t experiencing this issue, and my Spotify app and OS are fully updated, so what the f**k is going on

RohDyl

Having the same problem. 

IMG_4184.PNGIMG_4185.PNGIMG_4186.PNG

Plan

Premium

Country

South Africa

Device

iPhone 8

Operating System

iOS 12.4

Every time I add songs to Next In Queue, the last song is blanked out. I can't select it or remove it. I have to add another song, or drag one up to next and only then can I see it. 

purpletwilight

This issue has been unresolved for quite some time, and while this isn’t the biggest one, it’s really annoying. Please fix asap!!

iOS 12.4 on iPhone 7

Spotify V. 8.5.21

ugurguven

I'm not using Spotify and I'm still receiving mails related to this issue. There still seems to be no fix other than changing the font size. This is an UI problem and you haven’t fixed it for 2 years, wow.

Ronosf

Yes I have had the same problem for about a year, maybe more. It has never been such a big deal that I try reporting it, always assumed it would eventually get patched and then I just kinda got used to it. But I think since the last update, it has now changed so I cannot move a song to the bottom of the queue. The songs and the screen glitch out and if I happen to be messing with it while the music is playing off my desktop, it causes the whole system to go haywire and the only solution I found was to restart my pc while I clear Spotify off of any devices that are currently on.

Spotify team, please also note the following related queue issue: https://community.spotify.com/t5/iOS-iPhone-iPad/Dragging-items-in-queue-is-buggy

In short: when you try to move a song up or down in the queue, the scrolling mechanism “freaks out” and starts jumping all over the place. There is a screen capture attached to the original post, with additional repro steps/notes (https://community.spotify.com/spotify/attachments/spotify/spotifyiOS/116942/6/IMG_3889.MP4)

This issue has been around for a few months now, and has been reported by multiple users across different devices (iPhone, iPad, etc.).

Cheers,

Nick