Premium

Country

United States

Device

iPhone 8

Operating System

iOS 12.1

My Question or Issue

Whenever I add songs to my queue, the last one doesn’t appear in the list. There is a blank space where it’s should be but I can’t interact with it and the only way to see it is by moving a song under it or adding a new song to my queue, but the new one in the bottom of the list is invisible too. 

BBC3FE1C-6D61-4304-A595-F689636AD469.png

Hey folks,

Thanks for reporting this. We can confirm the tech team are aware of the issue.

We don't have a timeframe for a fix, but hopefully we'll have an update soon.

For now, we'd recommend keeping your apps up-to-date.

Thanks again!

Comments
hawyyp3

Changing my text size fixes it but I really don’t want to do that, this has been an issue for me for over a year! Please fix.

Status changed to: Not Right Now

Hey folks,

Thanks for reporting this. We can confirm the tech team are aware of the issue.

We don't have a timeframe for a fix, but hopefully we'll have an update soon.

For now, we'd recommend keeping your apps up-to-date.

Thanks again!

vini500300

I managed to fix it by changing Text size to 2, but it also works with 4th or 7th size. The option to change is on Display and Brightness. @Peter @Katerina 

SeventyGeckos

I've had this issue for the last 8 months and it's getting really old. Seriously, fix this problem.

teddytrent17

I originally commented in this discussion 12/15/17 and i’m still having the same f**king problem. I got a new phone which fixed it for a little while, but earlier this summer the last song in my queue magically became invisible yet again. My friends aren’t experiencing this issue, and my Spotify app and OS are fully updated, so what the f**k is going on