Announcements
Hi folks! We're aware of reports about your Wrapped stories misbehaving and we're looking into it. We've managed to fix the issue with the Wrapped banner/stories not showing up. More info here. If the stories cause your app to stop responding, please subscribe here. Also, check out our Wrapped FAQ for answers to common questions.

Liked Songs not visible in the web player

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

United States

Device

Chromebook

Operating System

Chrome OS

My Question or Issue

I can't seem to access my liked songs when I try to open it says 'Couldn't find that playlist'. But when I go to my library the songs are there but I still can't open it, I just could press the play button.Screenshot 2020-10-21 at 4.01.05 PM.pngScreenshot 2020-10-21 at 4.02.02 PM.png

Hey folks,

Thanks for all your reports so far regarding this.

We’re happy to say that this should now be fixed for everyone!

Just make sure to clear the cache and cookies on your browser.

If you're still having trouble, make sure to post a new thread in the relevant help board here.

Thanks!

Comments
Visitor

Plan

Free

Country

Germany

Device

Google Chrome Web Player

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

When I click on my favourite songs playlist it says "Playlist was not found" This has been happening since today. I already cleared my cookies and checked if I could recover any playlists but it said I haven't deleted anything. However, on my phone, I can access the playlists. I attached a picture of the error message I get when trying to access my favourite songs playlist.

error.png
Visitor

Plan

Free

Country

United States

Device

ASUS Zenbook 13

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Hello. I am using Spotify through my web browser (Chromium Edge). I do not have the Spotify app downloaded anywhere. This problem started today. When I click on my "Liked Songs" in the left side panel, it'll load for a while and then all it says is "Couldn't find that playlist. Search for something else?". The same thing happens when I click "Your library" in the left side panel, and then try to click on the big Liked Songs block.  I can still play songs from it by double clicking "Liked Songs". It's not too big of a deal, but it is rather annoying.

+1, running into the same exact issue right now. I'm accessing Spotify via the Web Player in Google Chrome.

Status changed to: Under investigation

Hey folks,

Thanks for reporting this to us!

We've just merged a few threads together to keep you all in the loop. 

We can confirm the right team is aware of this and they're looking into it. If you’re experiencing this issue, make sure to add your +VOTE and subscribe to this thread so that you'll be notified as soon as there are any updates.

We hope to have more info soon.

Status changed to: Fixed

Hey folks,

Thanks for all your reports so far regarding this.

We’re happy to say that this should now be fixed for everyone!

Just make sure to clear the cache and cookies on your browser.

If you're still having trouble, make sure to post a new thread in the relevant help board here.

Thanks!

Roadie

That happens. I dont know why but that's only happened to me once and on iPhone 6.

Try reloading until it works.

Under my "Liked Songs" it says that I don’t have any knowing that I have 2,725 exactly according to Playstation. How do I fix this? (As you can see in the photo below i have at-least one song saved....)

Roadie

Theres no photo

Related Issues