Listening to Spotify via Bluetooth - Offline playlists

Device:

iPhone 4S, Sony Xperia Z 

Operating System Version:

iOS & Android 

Spotify Version: Latest for both iOS and Android

Description: While in the car and when listening to Spotify and my offline playlists via Bluetooth or even through a USB cable, many tracks get broken or interrupted for seconds during the streaming.

Workaround: N/A

Additional information: N/A

Hey!

It seems we didn't receive a reply. We're setting this as "Closed" in the meantime.

Feel free to give us a shout if the issue persists.

0 Likes
Comments
gnovella16
Roadie
Status changed to: Closed

Hey there! 

Thanks for bringing this up to us. 

Have you tried reinstalling the app? If not, can you give it a shot following these steps: https://support.spotify.com/learn-more/faq/#!/article/reinstallation-of-spotify? Also, can you try to use a different account if possible? 

Let us know if this help 🙂

anabelacc
Music Fan

Hello @gnovella16!

No problem, thanks for coming back!

Yes, I tried reinstalling on my devices and recently tested through a friends account. He has an iPhone 6 and connecting via bluetooth in the car, occasionally this also happens with him. He thinks it is the bluetooth connection but it is not as the same happens with cable.

Hope this helps!

gnovella16
Roadie

Thanks for clearing that up.

At this moment, we don't officially support bluetooth connection, that might be why it's not working as you expect. Also, can you try to log in with your friend's account on your phone and test the cable? Let us know if the issue persist.

Keep us posted.

gnovella16
Roadie
Status changed to: Closed

Hey!

It seems we didn't receive a reply. We're setting this as "Closed" in the meantime.

Feel free to give us a shout if the issue persists.

Related Issues