Live Chat

Yesterday I was talking to a Spotify Rep through a live chat. Today I can't find the option to chat with a Rep. Are you hiding for your customers?

Can somebody share the chat link?

Hey there! Thanks for your report!

Spotify are always testing new ways to make it easier for you to contact them. You can reach out to Spotify with this form, or pop them a DM with your account's email address on @SpotifyCares on Facebook or Twitter. :) Let me know if there's anything else.

Have a lovely day!

Related Issues

Comments
Rock Star 16
Rock Star 16
Status changed to: Not An Issue

Hey there! Thanks for your report!

Spotify are always testing new ways to make it easier for you to contact them. You can reach out to Spotify with this form, or pop them a DM with your account's email address on @SpotifyCares on Facebook or Twitter. :) Let me know if there's anything else.

Have a lovely day!

Qu8

Hello!i need help t

Qu8

Can you help me please 

Rock Star 16
Rock Star 16

Hey @Qu8! Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community!

I'd love to help out, but I recommend creating a new post on one of the Help boards. Let me know when you've created your post and I'll take a closer look! :)

Have a lovely day!

KennestoTMS

i just need hepl

tribesman808
Regular

This is ridiculous no way to contact anyone through website, links, no real person, no number, nothing this is robbery. Tried to cancel following instructions, and numbers for customer service , links 503 code not avail. This is fraud .. very upset 

Rock Star 16
Rock Star 16

Hey @KennestoTMS & @tribesman808!

You should be able to reach out to Spotify with this form, or pop them a DM with your account's email address on @SpotifyCares on Facebook or Twitter. :) If you're having issues sending them an email, could you try to use a different browser? Let me know how you get on!

Have a lovely day!

Freakingpissed

Freaking pissed! My number got charged automatically!!! Without any freaking reference on it was freaking charged!! I had to cancel i of my freaking account to know which of which turns out that is the freakinv latest accoun that i freaking have but nit the one who got freaking updated with the freaking payment!!! 

horacito

I have reading many comments asking for a live chat and it is incredible how the Spotify staff just keep avoiding the question of just hiding the fact that there is a live support chat but it is extremely difficult to get to it. In all this years, this is definitely the worst customer support I have ever encountered

tonyram57
Casual Listener

What a useless boilerplate reply.  I need to find the chat link and I am just going around in circles.  I found it one time but now it is hidden.