Local files gone?

I recently went on a flight, and after landing I noticed that all of my local files were gone. Does this have anything to do with losing connection while flying, and can I get them back without my laptop?

Hey @lukadisgre,

We're closing this thread as we didn’t receive an answer from you. If you're still having the same issue, just give us a shout.

All the best 🙂

Comments
SergioDavid
Status changed to: Need more info

Hey @lukadisgre, welcome to the Community!

What device, operating system, and Spotify version are you using? Do you have the files saved to your device?

We'll see what we can suggest.

lukadisgre

I've got an iPhone SE, iOS 11, with Spotify 8.4.15. I don't have my files on my phone.

Julian

Thanks for the info.

If the songs that you downloaded on your iPhone for offline listening and your Local files are no longer available, there might be an issue with the Spotify cache (that's where the songs you download are stored). In order to fix this, you can try removing all of your offline devices here. Then, you'll need to reinstall Spotify by following these steps.

If you try this, you will need to download your music for offline listening and sync your local files again. However, keep in mind that in order to sync the Local files your computer and iPhone must be connected to the same internet network.

Let us know if you have any questions.

RodrigoPalma
Status changed to: Closed

Hey @lukadisgre,

We're closing this thread as we didn’t receive an answer from you. If you're still having the same issue, just give us a shout.

All the best 🙂