Lost Downloads

Help! I lost all my downloaded tracks, I checked troubleshooting to see the cause and none of the mentioned issues are relevant to me (ie haven't reinstalled the app, I use the app daily etc) I am wondering if there's a way I can contact Spotify and get them all back? And if so-how? lol I can't find a contact email anywhere? 

Thanks!!

Hey everybody!

We're closing this thread as we haven't heard from you in a while. If you're still having the same issue, just give us a shout.

Have a great week!

0 Likes

Related Issues

Comments

Me too, I went to play something in my car and noticed there was no downloaded sign. My phone indicates that they are stored in my phone but none of the albums show as downloaded. I have noticed that Spotify does not seem to be answering this question. I don't want to download them again and have them in my phone twice.

Why can't Spotify address this issue???

Roadie
Status changed to: Need more info

Hey @kaitjohn and @GustavMahler57! Welcome to the Spotify Community.

We're sorry to hear that. The best option is to check out the steps under “Downloads unexpectedly removed”. Just to verify, did your albums and playlists get desynced?

Also, you can contact us via email here or through our official social media channels on Facebook or Twitter.

Let us know if you need anything else, we're here for you.

Roadie
Status changed to: Closed

Hey everybody!

We're closing this thread as we haven't heard from you in a while. If you're still having the same issue, just give us a shout.

Have a great week!