Lost my account due to Facebook account closure

Device: OS X

Spotify Version: 1.020.94

Description

My facebook account was blocked and consequently I lost my spotify account. I had to make a new facebook and new spotify account. How can I get my old playlists back? I also wrote to spotify directly asking the very same question but autoreply directed me to the community for solution.

Hey TheoMatthaios

Thanks for reaching out to the Communuty.

No worries, our Accounts team can help you transfer all your music to the new account. You can get in touch with them from any of our social media help sites: @SpotifyCares and SpotifyCares.

You can also use our Contact Form to get email support. If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the Community, feel free to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address

Don't hesitate to drop us a message if you need us again 🙂

0 Likes
Comments
Oreste
Composer
Status changed to: Not An Issue

Hey TheoMatthaios

Thanks for reaching out to the Communuty.

No worries, our Accounts team can help you transfer all your music to the new account. You can get in touch with them from any of our social media help sites: @SpotifyCares and SpotifyCares.

You can also use our Contact Form to get email support. If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the Community, feel free to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address

Don't hesitate to drop us a message if you need us again 🙂

Related Issues