Announcements

Lots of Artists wont play niether on my phone or computeruter

Im currently on my third year of spotify premium and love the app but i have gotten a major issue recently. When i play any song from certan artists nothing happens. This seem to be happening to the "pupular artists" like Ed sheeran, Avicii, Green day, AC DC and many more.

When i click on any song from the mentioned artists above on my phone nothing happens, no error message nothing.

But when i do try them on my computer i get a blue bar with and error that says,

"This track is not available. If you have it on your computer you can import it." 

And nothing more happens.

I have tried reinstalling

Relogging

Deleting downloaded songs and data/cache on my phone

But nothing has helped so far

Windows 10 on computer

Emui 5.0.1 operating system on a Honor 8 Phone running spotify version 8.4.22.857

Thanks for letting us know @Isakohlund!

We're glad to hear this has been fixed.

If you ever need our help again, feel free to ask again for help in the Community.

Cheers!

Comments
MonicaM_Bogota
Status changed to: Need more info

Hi, @Isakohlund!

Welcome to the Spotify Community.

In this case, please follow these steps:

1. Log in to your account page on our website and click Offline devices in the menu on the left.
  2. Click REMOVE ALL DEVICES.
  3. Reinstall the app with the steps here.
  4. Save your offline tracks again.

If that doesn't work, please remove the SD card, if there's one, reinstall the app, then reinsert the SD card again to see if it makes any difference.

Let us know how it goes. 

Isakohlund

@MonicaM_Bogota@When i logged on spotify today the issue was fixed both on my phone and computer without me trying anything new to fix it. Thanks for the support anyway!

Leonardo
Status changed to: Fixed

Thanks for letting us know @Isakohlund!

We're glad to hear this has been fixed.

If you ever need our help again, feel free to ask again for help in the Community.

Cheers!

Env: prod