Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Lyrics Sharing Not Working

Hey everyone,

We’re receiving reports that the Lyrics Sharing feature is not working. Before you keep on reading, note that this issue is different than not seeing Lyrics at all.

Hey everyone,

We can confirm that the main issue has been resolved.

We understand that there might still be some users that cannot share lyrics. 

If you experience this, you can reach out to our CS team. The folks there will be able to help with it as this will require some account adjustments.

Comments

Hi, i have a premium duo account and i cant see lyrics on my iphone 13 but it works on the desktop app and web app.

if I create a new FREE account everything works

IOS 15.1.1 up to date

Spotify version: 8.6.82.1634

bart1981

With the latest update of yesterday I still do not have lyrics. I have a duo Spotify with my wife. She HAS GOT lyrics! She also has got the iPhone 12 and Spotify version 8.6.84.1353.

😩

RGov
Indeed frustrating. And even more frustrating: Spotify doesn’t have an official communication what’s the issue, how they are going to tackle it and a possible timing.
Ryan7_13

Hi,

Somehow i can‘t see the lyrics.

I‘m on a premium family plan and have the oldest account.

Just tried to login with a friends account who isn‘t on the family plan and then the lyrics show. So it has to be a problem with my account rather than my device.

iPhone XR

Spotify Version 8.6.84.1353

rubilenny_

Hello, below are the details requested. 

iPhone XS Max

iOS 15.1

Spotify version 8.6.84

I deleted and reinstalled the app twice and it’s not working on my phone, but in the desktop app I can see the lyrics.

yonglong

Hi, I still cannot get the lyrics on my android phone.

Google Pixel 6

Android 12

Spotify 8.6.84.1240

Amirsam_gh

Hello, I still have the problem with my phone

Samsung note 10+

Android 11

Spotify 8.6.84.1240

wolfi407

My gf got the same problem..

Huawei P30 Pro

Android 10

Spotify 8.6.82.1634

leasterpi

after deleting and reinstalling the app the lyrics still don’t appear as an option! 

iPhone 6s

iOS 15.0

spotify version: 8.6.84.1353

bart1981

So  when can we get a solution?? I want the lyrics!