Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Lyrics feature not working - "Could not load lyrics" error message

Hey folks,

We've received multiple reports from users that they're unable to use the Lyrics feature and are currently receiving "Could not load lyrics" error in almost every song. Issue seems to affect Android, Desktop and iOS devices.

This is being investigated by our teams! 

Hey folks,

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this issue.

We’re happy to say that this should now be fixed for everyone! Just make sure your app is updated to the latest version.

If you're still having trouble, make sure to post a new thread in the relevant help board here.

Thanks!

Comments
fletchasketch99

Happening to me as well, it’s pretty much every song from what I’ve found.

sarainaz

Freaking annoying. Started yesterday (early evening) and is way worse now. Lyrics hardly loading for any songs.

LuKaiser

many lyrics dont show up. came here to see if its only happens with me or not. it was fine yesterday

LuKaiser

me also

Norahx078

I also have the same problem and honestly it’s getting annoying 

Lyubka
Status changed to: Under investigation

Hey folks, 

Thanks for reporting this issue to us.

We can confirm that our team is aware of this and they're currently looking into it.

If you’re experiencing this issue, make sure to click +VOTE and Subscribe to the thread to be notified of any developments.

Could you also make sure to provide us with the following info, if you haven’t already:

• device + OS version;
  • the exact Spotify version you're currently running;
  • troubleshooting steps you've tried to resolve this;

Thanks!

We’ll keep you posted and let you know as soon as we have any updates on this.

Bleu91

Dear Spotify. Hopefully the lyrics problems will be solve soon. 😭😭🙏🙏

TheBigDaddy114

Many Popular Rap Song Including Post Malone "Hollywood Bleedings" not show up the lyric

Fribakias

Me too latest spotify version on ios 16.1

Novy
Status changed to: Fixed

Hey folks,

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this issue.

We’re happy to say that this should now be fixed for everyone! Just make sure your app is updated to the latest version.

If you're still having trouble, make sure to post a new thread in the relevant help board here.

Thanks!