[Mac] Troubleshooting Spotify

For the past two weeks, I've had the same reoccuring issue. I would play one song and the playlist would not play any other song. An ad would play and then after the ad is done, there's an error message that remains at the top that says "The selected song will play after this ad." The playlist will then not play. How do i fix this issue so I can listen to music? 

Screenshot 2016-10-26 07.52.33.png

Hey @banishedcougar and @camrobbie99,

We're closing this thread as we never received an answer from you. If you're still having the same issue, just give us a shout.

All the best 🙂

Comments
camrobbie99

I'm having the same effin problem. Any fix? 

EstefanyA_Bog
Roadie
Status changed to: Closed

Hey @banishedcougar and @camrobbie99!

Thanks for coming to the Community for help.

Can you let us know what device, operating system and Spotify version you're running? Also, try reinstalling the app and let us know if this makes any difference.

Hope to hear from you soon.

EstefanyA_Bog
Roadie
Status changed to: Closed

Hey @banishedcougar and @camrobbie99,

We're closing this thread as we never received an answer from you. If you're still having the same issue, just give us a shout.

All the best 🙂

camrobbie99

There was no answer because we were the ones having the problem. What kind of answer do you expect? HOWEVER, do note since this was never responded to ie solution (as in solution never given) that I personally have uninstalled Spotify from my computer. So if that was your intention, to lose Spotify listeners, then way to go.

Related Issues