Major issue with shuffle play when connected to other devices

I have a 3000 song playlist which I initially had sorted by date added. However, I quickly realized that out of all those songs, it kept playing the same ones. I decided to do some testing, and I realized that shuffle play was only playing songs at the top of the playlist.

When I organized it by artist, it only played songs from artists starting with A. When I organized it by title, it only played songs starting with numbers or A.

However, this issue only seems to occur when the shuffle play is begun from another device. For example, when I decide to begin playing the playlist on my pc from my phone and vice versa.

Hey @iole!

We're closing this thread as we didn't receive an answer from you. If you're still having the same issue, just give us a shout.

All the best 🙂

Comments
JulianA_Bogota
Status changed to: Need more info

Hey @iole! Welcome to the Community.

Could you let us know if this only happens with this playlist? If so, could you send us the Spotify URI for it? We'd also like to know if Shuffle works properly on the playlist when you play it from just one device.

Keep us posted 🙂

Erika
Status changed to: Closed

Hey @iole!

We're closing this thread as we didn't receive an answer from you. If you're still having the same issue, just give us a shout.

All the best 🙂