Announcements

Match.com

Match.com ad freezes Spotify

We're closing this thread as we never received an answer from you. If you're still having the same issue, just give us a shout.

All the best 😃 
Comments
Melody
Status changed to: Closed

Hi there @Johnwpowelljr!

Thanks for coming to the Spotify Community for help. Could you please fill out the full Ongoing Issue template below? This is just so that we can give the best possible advice!

Thread:

Description:

To reproduce:

Device:

Operating System:

Spotify App version:

Thanks, and keep us posted

/M

Johnwpowelljr

Thread: Unsure.

Description: When asked to watch a short video to skip ads a Match.com ad appears and never plays, the app hangs, and you have to close the app and restart to begin using it again. Occasionally the same Match.com ad appears again, and I have to repeat the process.

To reproduce: Use Spotify app on iPhone

Device: iPhone 7

Operating System: iOS 10.1.1

Spotify App version: 6.8.03786

Johnwpowelljr

Thread: Unsure.

Description: When asked to watch a short video to skip ads a Match.com ad appears and never plays, the app hangs, and you have to close the app and restart to begin using it again. Occasionally the same Match.com ad appears again, and I have to repeat the process.

To reproduce: Use Spotify app on iPhone

Device: iPhone 7

Operating System: iOS 10.1.1

Spotify App version: 6.8.03786

JuanSebastian

Thanks for that info!

Can you try reinstalling the app by following these steps

Let us know if this helps. 

JuanSebastian
Status changed to: Closed

We're closing this thread as we never received an answer from you. If you're still having the same issue, just give us a shout.

All the best 😃 
Johnwpowelljr
You did actually. I never received a reply after I provided the requested information.