Me bajan los seguidores de una playlist de repente

Hola,

Tengo una playlist que me he currado de Hippie Songs que llegó a casi 12,000 seguidores. Hace unos meses que, cuando vi que mucha gente la seguía, la estuve mejorando, añadiendo nuevas canciones, editando la info de la playlist, etc... Ultimamente me aumentaba una media de 30 seguidores al día, y hoy de repente veo que tengo casi 300 seguidores MENOS y que esta bajando de seguidores sin parar... No entiendo a que puede ser debido? Me sabe mal porque me lo estuve currando y parece como si alguien de Spotify me estuviera capando porque no puedo entender que una lista que durante meses estuvo ganando centenares de seguidores, de repente pierda 300 y pierda más a cada minuto... Que puedo hacer al respeto, me pueden ayudar??

Gracias!

Cédric

Hey folks!

Everything should be coming back to normal now. It's bee a while since the last update on the post, so we'll close it for now. Feel free to get back to us if you need anything else.

Cheers!

0 Likes
Comments
Melody
Community Manager
Community Manager
Status changed to: Need more info

Hey there, @geluk48

Thanks for coming to the Spotify Community.

Apologies for the reply in English, we also have Spanish support here if you'd prefer:

Email: https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

Firstly, we'd recommend opening your playlist on another device. This is just to check if things look the same there.

Rest assured however that there's no follower cap - so these wouldn't have been capped.

If you notice your playlist is losing followers, we'd then recommend continuing to share and promote it on social media - to make sure you fans can see it 🙂

Thanks,

/M

geluk48
Music Fan

Hello M,

Thanks for your comments. I entered from another device (my movile phone) and things look the same, same followers,... 

You say "Rest assured however that there's no follower cap - so these wouldn't have been capped." --> How could I know this and do something about it? I am a normal user, so I don't even know what this mean...

About followers, I already lost more than 100 since this morning. I simply can't explain this... In 2 days I loose about 350 followers (now I have 11,587), I don't think that it is because I will share my playlist on FB or Twitter that suddenly this will change, as my channel is a private one. 

My point is that my playlist ALWAYS was gaining followers, as if you look for "hippie" music this is one of the more followed list, so it is normal that the followers raise, not the contrary. I would understand that the list could loose 5 followers (as others also join the list) but not 350 in 2 days.

What do you think?

Thanks!

Cédric

Melody
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey Cédric!

Thanks for getting back to us! We have some new info.

We've checked things out with the right team here, and they're looking into this at the moment. Thanks for the report.

You should see your followers return soon 🙂

Get back to us if things still aren't looking right next week.

Many thanks,

/M

andrewperdomo

cool

MaríaCamila
Roadie

Awesome @geluk48!

Let us know if you're able to see your followers again 🙂

We'll be here if you need something else.

FabianS_Bogota
Roadie
Status changed to: Closed

Hey folks!

Everything should be coming back to normal now. It's bee a while since the last update on the post, so we'll close it for now. Feel free to get back to us if you need anything else.

Cheers!

Related Issues