Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Miniplayer showing a 'You've discovered a Premium feature' message

We received reports from users receiving the following message when accessing the Miniplayer despite being on Premium:

2.PNG

This is under investigation.

Hey folks,

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this issue.

We're happy to announce that this should now be fixed for everyone - note that you may need to clear your browser's cookies and site data in order for the changes to take effect.

If you're still having trouble you can post a new thread in the relevant help board here.

Cheers!

Comments
jessicarolina998

Bom dia pessoal, o meu também ainda não está funcionando, sai da minha conta, apaguei cachê, e mesmo assim sem sucesso, minha conta é a Premium Duo.

Turbodismount

So, I have spotify premium as I'm sharing a duo plan with a family member. but anytime i log onto spotify on my computer and try to minimize it smaller then what the mini-player gives you on default, it keeps going a a screen saying "you've discovered a premium feature. with spotify premium, you can make the mini-player even smaller." as it proceeds to not let me to do so whilst having spotify premium.

bryce19

@Turbodismount that is the issue we’re all having too!

Turbodismount

im glad @SpotifyCares on twitter sent me this to me.. i thought i was the only one..

Yordan
Status changed to: Fixed

Hey folks,

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this issue.

We're happy to announce that this should now be fixed for everyone - note that you may need to clear your browser's cookies and site data in order for the changes to take effect.

If you're still having trouble you can post a new thread in the relevant help board here.

Cheers!