Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Missing Public playlists

Hey folks,

We’re getting reports from users who are unable to see their public playlists on their profiles. Even though currently the number of playlists that can be viewed is 200, users are seeing 20 or fewer.  This is being investigated. 

Hey folks,

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this issue.

We’re happy to say that this should now be fixed for everyone! Just make sure that your playlists are public and added to your profile.

If you're still having trouble, please post a new thread in the relevant help board here.

Thanks!

Comments
psionix
Normally, I enlisted my 33 playlists on my profile. However, it says that there is 31 public playlists added on my profile. When I count them, there is only 18 playlists added to my profile.
When I check the missing playlists to see if they are "added to profile", they already were... Only problem I cannot see 'em on my profile. They are added to profile and public. This issue just started to happen today.
I already delete the app and cached data. And reinstalled. Issue persists. Please help, thanks.
berkbayraktar

Hey there, I faced the same problem today. I have more than 100 public playlists, but when I checked public playlists from my profile I see only 20 of them. I checked from android, ios, and windows, and the same problem in all platforms. Is there any solution?

psionix
Unfortunately, the same issue persists on IOS app too.
IrwinK

I am having similar issue.  I am following foreign country Spotify profile to access to their public playlists.  Today, I can only see limited or no public playlist from their profile.  I am having same issues with Android App, Windows App and Web base.

berkbayraktar

I contacted Spotify customer support. They confirmed and said the limit is 200, but shown as 20. So after their Escalation Team checks the problem, they will contact me. So waiting for their return for now. 

Swizify

Back to Normal.

psokmek

I am facing the same issue. I tried contacting customer support but they said that everything looks fine. Can you please update when they return.

rikverstraete

I start this as a new topic, as an older topic was handeling the limit of 200 public playlists. But yesterday i noticed a limit of 20 ! Is this a bug or a really a new limit set by Spotify? I really hope this is a temporary bug ! 

rikverstraete

i really hope this is a bug and not the new limit, common folks, changing from 200 to 20 playlist? not serious !!! 

Landenrot

That must be a bad joke. I mean 20!? Please Spotify fix that fast. And yes i hope that's a bug.