Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Missing Public playlists

Hey folks,

We’re getting reports from users who are unable to see their public playlists on their profiles. Even though currently the number of playlists that can be viewed is 200, users are seeing 20 or fewer.  This is being investigated. 

Hey folks,

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this issue.

We’re happy to say that this should now be fixed for everyone! Just make sure that your playlists are public and added to your profile.

If you're still having trouble, please post a new thread in the relevant help board here.

Thanks!

Comments
Landenrot

Same Problem here.

JackParker14

I’m having the same problem

mrjsvb1lyww2o09gaafw

same here, sposed to have to have over 100 on my profile but only have 19. they have disappeared from the oldest playlists, i tried moving an old playlist into a new folder higher up but it wasnt visible

bennettslibrary

i hate this. i use my playlists as time capsules of different parts of my life, ways of understanding certain experiences, focused libraries for specific genres, etc. i want all my playlists visible on my profile. why would you change this

Toysintheattic82

Plan

Premium

Country

US

Most of my public playlists have disappeared from my profile. When I open my profile, it says that I have 45 public playlists. When I click "Show All", it only shows me the most recently created 20 playlists. All of the rest are missing. All of the playlists are available in my Library and I have confirmed that they are all still set to Public and to be shared on my profile. I am seeing this issue on my iPhone, Windows App, and Web Player. I logged out everywhere and re-installed the app on my phone. The problem persists.

PantherWhite

Same... I hope it goes back to the limit of 200 or at least 100

FayeAllanPoe

I am encountering the exact same issue — help ! 

FayeAllanPoe

This whole change is making me quite anxious and upset. Is it at least possible to have some concrete and official information and/or explanation related to the subject ?
Help Spotify, please speak up! 

PantherWhite

if it's a new limit, don't keep it. this limit destroys something I've built in years. I have 95 playlists and I want to see all of them defined in my profile because this is very important to me. I hope this isn't permanent.

Grescolmy

Same here. This is BS. I've been a member for years. I hope this is a bug, I will cancel all my subscriptions.