Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Missing Public playlists

Hey folks,

We’re getting reports from users who are unable to see their public playlists on their profiles. Even though currently the number of playlists that can be viewed is 200, users are seeing 20 or fewer.  This is being investigated. 

Hey folks,

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this issue.

We’re happy to say that this should now be fixed for everyone! Just make sure that your playlists are public and added to your profile.

If you're still having trouble, please post a new thread in the relevant help board here.

Thanks!

Comments
heszar

Same problem, still no solution. Problem exists on webplayer, application (win and android) also done all the worthless/useless solutions that are mentioned here in the community. 

On the other hand, Im glad I have YouTube . 

Athina1

@AlejaR Thank you very much for your tips ! It works for me, I have now recovered my playlist 😊

AlejaR

Hey folks,

Thanks for all your replies.

@Athina1, we really appreciate you keeping us in the loop.

Folks, just checking here, are you still experiencing this behavior? If yes, please send us the details.

We'll be on the lookout!

Flipped_J-Cole

Still experiencing. Android with latest updates on the app and phone are not seeing several playlists. I am able access it by a link. This playlist can be found at https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5UsQvf2fTzvWQBezTt9z1u?si=T8_4QelCScOks6nFevMzhA&utm_source=copy-l...

Logged out and in twice and still nothing. Oddly enough if it is a saved playlist on my spotify car thing preset buttons it plays it and pulls it up without issue, but I cannot find them in my playlists or if I try to add a song to a playlist they are also hidden.

katekief

EDIT/UPDATE: I was unaware that you had to add playlists to profile and that you can do so under the "..." more details of a playlist. I thought I was experiencing this issue because I only had 20 playlists on my profile, but I was able to add all 187 ish playlists back to my profile

Hi there, I'm still having this issue now about three weeks after it seemed to be solved. My public playlists are locked at 20. I have logged out of everything, updated all apps, and have tried logging in twice like suggested, but nothing is changing.

MihailY
Status changed to: Fixed

Hey folks,

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this issue.

We’re happy to say that this should now be fixed for everyone! Just make sure that your playlists are public and added to your profile.

If you're still having trouble, please post a new thread in the relevant help board here.

Thanks!

Matthau

Unfortunately this bug is not fixed for everyone, since I can only see the latest 200 of this user's more than 700 playlists, with no option to load the rest: https://open.spotify.com/user/ztkaiazkkei3vpt9xep6v8udx/playlists

Matthau

Maybe voting for the following idea would make Spotify finally show us all public playlists of a user (if organized in folders): https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Playlists-Public-Playlist-Folders/idi-p/4615909/

shiro9or0

I'm experiencing the same issue, have for the past few weeks now, on both the mobile app and desktop. It displays maybe half my playlists? (208 should be pulic but the older ones arent visible on my profile. I can still search and play them, but I'd like them to be visible to anyone else, too. Tried logging out and in twice but that didn't fix it. I'd appreciate your help.  

Lô

My Profile is limited to 20 playlists... Is there a way to fix it, please ?
Thanks for your help.