Announcements

[Mobile] Artist banner disappeared

• Device

iPhone X

Operating System

iOS 13.6

My Question or Issue

Buttons to follow artist and shuffle music has gone now. I deleted and reinstalled application, but they didn't return. How can I fix this problem? (Button to shuffle playlist is still fine.)

51505B52-015A-4294-8661-029F8A089320.png

Hey there folks,

Many thanks for the recent comments confirming that things seem to be up and running again. Our tech teams have been working hard backstage and we’re happy to say that this should be fixed for everyone now!

In case you are still experiencing this, we'd recommend making sure your app is up-to-date.

If you have any further questions, please let us know in the relevant help boards here.

Happy listening!

Comments

Didn’t work sadly. I’m hoping they didn’t just take away this option in the latest update. 

I have the same issue and tried this suggestion to no avail; the issue persists.

Visitor

Hi,

over in UK...

same issue exactly - really annoying and nothing seems to help. Restarted phone as well - hope it gets sorted ASAP!

117403287_3783666068330126_7843425215511112138_o.jpgAnyone knows how to fix this?
I've done the latest update yes!
Black instead of artist photo and the "go back" button is missing!

Visitor

Same thing here. Since everything on the artist page is missing, it’s not possible to play the artist (like, all their songs) unless I choose a specific album or song. Tried to logon/logoff didn’t work. Deleted and reinstalled the app, didn’t work. I’m on iPhone XS, iOS 13.

Visitor

Same thing here. Since everything on the artist page is missing, it’s not possible to play the artist (like, all their songs) unless I choose a specific album or song.

Tried to logon/logoff didn’t work.

Deleted and reinstalled the app, didn’t work.

I’m on iPhone XS, iOS 13.

Visitor

Plan

Free

Country

USA

Device

Samsung Galaxy 10A

My Question or Issue

Albums will not let me look at the songs and my artists dont show shuffle play It has been an ongoing issue for me I've uninstalled I've restarted and I've fully updated my spotify.

Screenshot_20200806-164627_Spotify.jpg

Visitor

I’m having the exact same issue here. Deleted app reinstalled done all of that it’s still doing the same thing. 

Visitor

Same thing here. Since everything on the artist page is missing, it’s not possible to play the artist (like, all their songs) unless I choose a specific album or song.

Tried to logon/logoff didn’t work.

Deleted and reinstalled the app, didn’t work.

I’m on iPhone XS, iOS 13.

Visitor

Same problem for me. Just a big empty spot where my shuffle button used to be. Also cant follow new artists. Pretty sure that button was right underneath shuffle.

(Premium sub, same issue on ios & android)

Related Issues