Announcements

[Mobile] Artist banner disappeared

• Device

iPhone X

Operating System

iOS 13.6

My Question or Issue

Buttons to follow artist and shuffle music has gone now. I deleted and reinstalled application, but they didn't return. How can I fix this problem? (Button to shuffle playlist is still fine.)

51505B52-015A-4294-8661-029F8A089320.png

Hey there folks,

Many thanks for the recent comments confirming that things seem to be up and running again. Our tech teams have been working hard backstage and we’re happy to say that this should be fixed for everyone now!

In case you are still experiencing this, we'd recommend making sure your app is up-to-date.

If you have any further questions, please let us know in the relevant help boards here.

Happy listening!

Comments
Visitor

So basically whenever I search for an artist and press on them, their picture and monthly listeners doesn’t show up which is odd. Also whenever I try to press the suggestions, nothing happens so I basically can’t even preview songs. 
here’s an example:

2B84ABCA-EC99-4911-9688-B736E81BDD3E.png
Visitor

I have the same problem here in Turkey. Nothint helps I tryed all methods to solve the problem.. 

I hope it is gonna be fixed soon

Visitor

Premium

Country

Germany

Device

iPhone SE 2020

Operating System

iOS 10

Unfortunately for a little while already Spotify doesn't show the artist page correctly anymore. When I go to some artist profile, there is no top picture, no name of the artist and no button "follow" or "shuffle". the interface is starting with the most popular songs of the artist. its really annoying not to be able to follow a new artist of play one on shuffle. its just a problem on my iPhone. not with my computer.

Visitor

Hey Guys n Girls,

I spent an age with tech support earlier so they are aware of it now.

it appears to be iOS only as Windows app works fine - not sure on Android but either way they are working on a fix - will post here when I here from them.

Paul

Visitor

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

E591990A-1C69-4E88-B20E-88E69B00DBB2.png
Visitor

bring back the shuffle play feature when you visit an artists profile please! playlists created by the artist are great but they have a mix of different artists. when I discover new artists I'd like to hear not only their popular songs but also their entire discography. bring back the feature and have it play their music only. it makes it easier for people who are constantly on the road so we dont have to keep going back to the app to choose a song while driving. a shuffle play button makes all the difference thank you!

Visitor

I have the same issue. I’ve updated my app, reinstalled it, and restarted my phone but same issue happens. I think it’s only pertained to iOS. My friend has android and he does not have this issue.

8F19721C-E3E6-4C7B-9D66-5D175A4C21DC.png

Visitor

Same happening to me 😞

Visitor

Hi,

device: iPhone X iOS 13.6

version: mobile app 8.5.68.921

I got the same issue and it has not been fixed.

Same device and version, the follow button is gone.

ive tried reinstalling, log out and back in,

also restarting the mobile app, still not fixed.

Thanks

3CD9C1F9-7019-4BFB-B4DA-6D29E5A66B7F.jpeg

Visitor

74DBE030-4615-435C-B009-7EBD9F8FFCE0.png

 why is this happening 😐

Related Issues