[Mobile] Artist banner disappeared

• Device

iPhone X

Operating System

iOS 13.6

My Question or Issue

Buttons to follow artist and shuffle music has gone now. I deleted and reinstalled application, but they didn't return. How can I fix this problem? (Button to shuffle playlist is still fine.)

51505B52-015A-4294-8661-029F8A089320.png

Hey there folks,

Many thanks for the recent comments confirming that things seem to be up and running again. Our tech teams have been working hard backstage and we’re happy to say that this should be fixed for everyone now!

In case you are still experiencing this, we'd recommend making sure your app is up-to-date.

If you have any further questions, please let us know in the relevant help boards here.

Happy listening!

Comments
Visitor

Plan

Premium

Country

USA

Device

iPhone6s plus

Operating System

iOS 13.6

My Question or Issue

Exactly same issue.

"follow artist" button and the picture of artist at top in artist page were gone from yesterday suddenly.

(This problem is only in mobile app.

PC app works on well.)

Before this's happening, I did not change or do anything to my mobile app.

After this, I reinstalled my mobile app or logged out - logged in again.

But the problem is not fixed.

Visitor

ive been having this exact same problem

Status changed to: Under investigation

Hey folks,

Thanks for reporting this to us! We can confirm the right team is aware of this and they're looking into it. 

If you’re experiencing this issue, we'd recommend to first make sure you have a good internet connection. If you already checked and the artist banner still doesn't appear, let us know by adding your +VOTE and subscribe to this thread so that you'll be notified as soon as there are any updates.

In the meantime, we suggest to use a desktop device to view artist details.

We hope to have more info soon.

Visitor

Same issue on my end.

iphone X mobile device ios: 13.6

015F2B06-25D1-43A9-9E4D-9753AD24C50A.png

Hi,

As of today, I don’t seem to be able to see the artists’ page, and, consequently, can’t follow them. It is a black area where the Artist photo and follow button is (see photo).

I tried reinstalling the app on my iPhone but no joy. I have a Premium subscription. 

Thanks.

F303DA84-720A-4A5D-AABA-88B2B8EB1F4B.png

Rock Star 24
Rock Star 24

Working for me now 

• 11C525E2-4F52-4AEA-98FA-D70925C9E001.png

It appears to be working now.

Status changed to: Fixed

Hey there folks,

Many thanks for the recent comments confirming that things seem to be up and running again. Our tech teams have been working hard backstage and we’re happy to say that this should be fixed for everyone now!

In case you are still experiencing this, we'd recommend making sure your app is up-to-date.

If you have any further questions, please let us know in the relevant help boards here.

Happy listening!

Related Issues