Premium

Country

Colombia

Device

Motorola g7 Plus

Operating System

Android 10

My Question or Issue

The canvas disappeared and I want to activate them, try another account and if this is working, but in my account it does not appear, I already uninstalled the application and erased the data and even reset my device And the canvas does not work, all the solutions in other forums does not work, i need a real solution, and quickly

Screenshot_20200607-121441.png

Hi everybody,

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this issue.

We’re happy to say that this should now be fixed - just make sure your app is updated to the latest version. If you're not seeing Canvas in Settings, perform a clean reinstall of the app on your phone.

In order to enable Canvas:

- Make sure Data Saver is OFF
- Under Playback, Canvas should be ON

Note: Not all songs have a Canvas, and the feature is gradually being rolled out, so it's not available in all markets yet. We'll post an update here when we have any new info to share on this.

If you're still having trouble, make sure to post a new thread in the relevant help board here.

Thanks!

Comments
v-o6c_l8io4vg

Yeah, hi, I have an Poco X3 NFC and since a while I'm not seeing the Canvas option on my configuration section.

Somebody else has this same issue? Or anyone could help me with that?

nsherbina1999

Plan

Premium

Country

Ukraine

Device

Motorola Moto g(8) power

Operating System

Android 11

I suppose that my country does not support Canvas. Why does it depend on location?

Hi, I haven't had a canvas for a few months. I have a Samsung A22 and I'm from Argentina. In my friend's account if he has spotify, try to log in on his phone to find out if it was my account and if it is my account. I really don't want to create a new account, I need a solution

I have a Premium account linked with Facebook and a free account created with phone number. The canvas is only showing in the free account but not the Premium one. What is the point for paying the subscription for less functions? Please kindly fix the issue. Thanks.

Freddyg12

Im in USA and i also lost the canvas feature on iphone and android. I check my siblings accounts and they have canvas and are on the older ui but have the latest update on there phones. Why us my different and my canvas is gone.

oliviamitchell

Hello,

My canvas feature has been gone for years. I've logged in and out, deleted and updated the app, and still there is no canvas toggle in my settings. What's up? I chatted a Spotify rep who said certain people's accounts are being changed by Spotify... and there is no info on when the canvases will work again. I work in the music industry and it feels unacceptable to me to pay for a feature that doesn't work. Can anyone advise?

_struckup

I'm having the same problem with my Oppo A92. At first I thought the video loop/canvas doesn't show for the old songs that I'd I like to share on my instagram, but overtime, I just noticed how some of my friends on instagram are sharing music with canvas on (some of them have old versions of Huawei, Oppo, Samsung, and iPhone). 😞 I'm quite sad that I can't even have nice postings of my fave music atm with a cool canvas. Can't this be fixed? as much as possible, I don't want to create another account and move things since I've used this account for years and its time consuming to transfer things (premium, playlist, etc) to a new one. (Also, I tried creating one just to see if its just my phone that has a problem, and I think it does because I can see the canvas option, but it still doesn't show the canvas/video loop on my ig story when I share it 😞 

iceice11

Plan

Premium

Country

Thailand

Device

Iphone 13 Pro Max

Operating System

iOS15.6

My Question or Issue

Canvas feature disappear abour 2 months ago. It used to work. Now the option has disappeared from settings and not working. I have tried reinstall, relogin, reboot

widew

Hello my spotify is not enabled for canvas menu 😞 i have another acc thats not premium is enable for canvas menu. Please help

Natester1986

Plan

Premium

Country

United States

Device

Google Pixel 3a XL

Operating System

Android 12

My Question or Issue

This past Thursday I the canvas feature stopped working for me.  When I sign out and sign back in, the feature disappears unless I force close the app.  Tried on my old phone (Android 7) and it doesn't work on that phone either.  I have a suspicion that I'm one of the unlucky ones that were placed on a/b testing where those who are placed on a/b testing lose the canvas feature for who knows how long.  All I'm asking is for the Spotify higher-ups to confirm if I'm on a/b testing.