Premium

Country

Colombia

Device

Motorola g7 Plus

Operating System

Android 10

My Question or Issue

The canvas disappeared and I want to activate them, try another account and if this is working, but in my account it does not appear, I already uninstalled the application and erased the data and even reset my device And the canvas does not work, all the solutions in other forums does not work, i need a real solution, and quickly

Screenshot_20200607-121441.png

Hi everybody,

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this issue.

We’re happy to say that this should now be fixed - just make sure your app is updated to the latest version. If you're not seeing Canvas in Settings, perform a clean reinstall of the app on your phone.

In order to enable Canvas:

- Make sure Data Saver is OFF
- Under Playback, Canvas should be ON

Note: Not all songs have a Canvas, and the feature is gradually being rolled out, so it's not available in all markets yet. We'll post an update here when we have any new info to share on this.

If you're still having trouble, make sure to post a new thread in the relevant help board here.

Thanks!

Comments
user821

This is so incredibly frustrating that paying subscribers are part of this holdback group. Spotify canvases has been rolled out for over 3 years now.....it should be accessible to everyone. When will this problem be solved? 

Mi dispositivo samsung s8+ no me permite ver canvas en spotify lo cual es nuevo porque antes si me lo permitía
Quand j'ai installer l'application il y a 2 ans ( je crois ) j'avais accès au Canvas mais ils ont disparu un jour et depuis je ne peux plus les activer. De plus ce n'est pas un problème de région caron frère a accès au canvas alors que nous vivons au même endroit
geovanebento

Hey! Welcome to the bossa community and hope I can help. First you will click on the gear in the upper right corner, then click on play and then on canva. I don't know if this is your case, but it may be disabled, just click on activate. Strong hug and success!

8F441E04-1A91-4917-B050-0D2197339861.jpeg

5CD03D4E-0BE4-404A-B5C0-AF6788D1A267.jpeg

3F4F5277-115F-4872-807D-63BD429914CF.jpeg

kornelov

Hellllooooo , we are still waiting…….

withjonjon

still not working..

21emilio
i can seem to get my spotify canvas to work or the AI DJ the canvas button it self is not there i’m in the US spotify is on its latest update and the DJ is just not apering i have premium data saver is not on i see no reason why it shouldn’t be working
The Canvas function of my application is gone, it no longer appears to activate or deactivate. I like to listen to my songs with the function activated. My app is always up to date and my Android is on version 12.
BLICKY_B

Please fix this because it was nice to have the feature I’ve not had it for nearly two years now why get rid of it for me 

morganeatspants
my canvas for the background videos to songs will not appear on those certain songs and will also not appear in my settings. i've tried turning off data saver in the app and in my settings, deleting spotify and logging out and turning low battery mode off including the low data mode option in my phone. how can i fix this so i can have the option back again?