Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

[Mobile] Canvas feature disappeared

Plan

Premium

Country

Colombia

Device

Motorola g7 Plus

Operating System

Android 10

My Question or Issue

The canvas disappeared and I want to activate them, try another account and if this is working, but in my account it does not appear, I already uninstalled the application and erased the data and even reset my device And the canvas does not work, all the solutions in other forums does not work, i need a real solution, and quickly

Screenshot_20200607-121441.png

Hi everybody,

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this issue.

We’re happy to say that this should now be fixed - just make sure your app is updated to the latest version. If you're not seeing Canvas in Settings, perform a clean reinstall of the app on your phone.

In order to enable Canvas:

- Make sure Data Saver is OFF
- Under Playback, Canvas should be ON

Note: Not all songs have a Canvas, and the feature is gradually being rolled out, so it's not available in all markets yet. We'll post an update here when we have any new info to share on this.

If you're still having trouble, make sure to post a new thread in the relevant help board here.

Thanks!

Comments
Wimands

Same here.

Adroid 11 

Spotify version 8.7.64.478

Stephen2304

Same here, Spotify just said to me that they are testing a new feature, but all I see is no canvas 

Natester1986

Canvas came back after an update, thank goodness.

herecomesthebri

Premium | Portugal | iPhone 12 iOS 16

It used to work for my account before then suddenly it didn't. Tried so many config (update, clean re-install, etc) to troubleshoot to no avail. Hope this gets solved asap. Thank you!

Using Spotify on iPhone 8p, I tried to listen to songs that include the Canvas feature and Canvas is not showing in Playback in Settings. I don't get this option since I put my account in premium

I want to see the canvas seriously 😞 help

jdog167

Also having the same issue. Used to have it a while ago but the option is no longer there. Very annoying how Spotify randomly does this to their users without being informed.

JoyceByers

My mom and I both have the same phones both have the free account yet she has the canvas and I do not. What do I do? I want my canvas option back please I found it entertaining. Please Fix this 

kornelov

the problem persists and no one is trying to fix it. it will be a year!

lamadame

Canvas hasn't worked for a year now, I don't know what to do anymore

les1ie

I need the canvas option back asap, I do not want to be part of whatever test spotify is running i’m literally begging for it back.