Premium

Country

Colombia

Device

Motorola g7 Plus

Operating System

Android 10

My Question or Issue

The canvas disappeared and I want to activate them, try another account and if this is working, but in my account it does not appear, I already uninstalled the application and erased the data and even reset my device And the canvas does not work, all the solutions in other forums does not work, i need a real solution, and quickly

Screenshot_20200607-121441.png

Hi everybody,

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this issue.

We’re happy to say that this should now be fixed - just make sure your app is updated to the latest version. If you're not seeing Canvas in Settings, perform a clean reinstall of the app on your phone.

In order to enable Canvas:

- Make sure Data Saver is OFF
- Under Playback, Canvas should be ON

Note: Not all songs have a Canvas, and the feature is gradually being rolled out, so it's not available in all markets yet. We'll post an update here when we have any new info to share on this.

If you're still having trouble, make sure to post a new thread in the relevant help board here.

Thanks!

Comments
withjonjon

Plan

Premium

Country

Turkey

Device

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Operating System

iOS 16.3

Hello. Canvas doesn't work on my account. The problem is not with the phone. I tried reinstalling the application, clearing the cache, restarting the phone, and so on. If I log into my wife's account on my own phone, Canvas works. After re-logging into my account, Canvas disappears. Our accounts were created almost at the same time, we are nearby. I contacted support several times, they only offered to create a new account. Why can't I add Canvas support to my account?

IMG_3C21312AA6A9-1.jpg
MihailY

Hey @withjonjon,

Thanks for reaching out.

We've forwarded your report to the relevant team here at Spotify, however we can't confirm when it will be addressed. In the meantime, please make sure to keep your app up-to-date.

Let us know if there's anything else.

Lorraaiiinnee

I've logged out, cleared the cache and delete the data from the Spotify, uninstall and install again and restart my phone. I even reformat my phone just to have the canvas feature. I ready told to the tech that I've having the problems since last year. I told them that when I made other account and logged in and it has canvas in the same phone. They told me that I should use that account instead. I don't want that. I want to fix it. They been telling me that it's a new feature. it's not. it's a scam.  

Shrey87
the canvas option is just not there on my account but when i switched accounts it showed up
AlejaR

Hey there,

We're always testing things in the app to improve its functionality, which might explain why you see something on the app that your friend doesn’t, or vice versa, or why you may have access to a completely new feature for a while.

That being said, we can confirm the right team is aware of this behavior. They're currently looking into it in this thread, so we recommend taking a look at it. You can also find the important info in the pinned message at the top of the thread.

We hope you found this helpful. Let us know if you need anything else. 

Plan

Premium

Country

Thailand

Device

(iPhone 12 PRO MAX)

Operating System

(iOS 16.3)
Spotify version 8.8.8.688

My Question or Issue

I want to open canvas mode on my phone to share Instagram stories but the canvas feature disappeared.

my setting account following below

IMG_7641.PNG

IMG_7644.PNG

I'm following that link https://artists.spotify.com/help/article/adding-a-canvas?ref=sug_Help%20List&category=getting-starte...  but my account  Spotify can't see my canvas. 

En configuración no aparece la opción de canvas
Burfy

For some reason my canvas has stopped working on my spotify account. I have checked in settings playback and I no longer have the option to turn canvas on or off anymore. I decided to do a clean install of spotify following a guide on here and it did not help. 

Please fix this bug

mariosun38
I’m currently using an IPhone 12 Pro Max with Spotify student premium. My canvas option disappeared a month ago and never came back even though I’ve tried to re-install the app with cache and data cleared, changed phone to check and so on. The option just disappeared!
THanson75

I've had a Spotify account since 2017, and for some reason, my mobile app doesn't have the features that new accounts have. I am missing canvas in my playback settings, my car play is constantly changing, and I do not receive new features when they roll out, most recently, the DJ feature. 

The Canvas feature is ongoing, as I have looked everywhere and tried everything to get it to work. The only thing that works is creating a new account. This is an inconvenient fix in my opinion, considering how much time I've spent on my current account.

I love Spotify and would simply like to use all of the amazing features it provides.

Plan

Premium

Country

United States

Device

(iPhone 11 Pro Max)

Operating System

(iOS 16)