Premium

Country

Colombia

Device

Motorola g7 Plus

Operating System

Android 10

My Question or Issue

The canvas disappeared and I want to activate them, try another account and if this is working, but in my account it does not appear, I already uninstalled the application and erased the data and even reset my device And the canvas does not work, all the solutions in other forums does not work, i need a real solution, and quickly

Screenshot_20200607-121441.png

Hi everybody,

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this issue.

We’re happy to say that this should now be fixed - just make sure your app is updated to the latest version. If you're not seeing Canvas in Settings, perform a clean reinstall of the app on your phone.

In order to enable Canvas:

- Make sure Data Saver is OFF
- Under Playback, Canvas should be ON

Note: Not all songs have a Canvas, and the feature is gradually being rolled out, so it's not available in all markets yet. We'll post an update here when we have any new info to share on this.

If you're still having trouble, make sure to post a new thread in the relevant help board here.

Thanks!

Comments
LADD97

I’m aware that not all songs have it. But apparently the canvas feature is still not showing? I tried all songs in that playlist. What seems to be the problem and how can I fix it? Thank you!

MrGC
have you tried reinstalling Spotify?
LADD97

Yes I reinstalled but still the same

MrGC
have you tried on another device?
WardinaS

Plan

Premium

Country

Malaysia

Device

(OPPO A92)

Operating System

(Android 10)

My Question or Issue

I used to use Oppo F5 with an older version of android and Spotify canvas was working on that phone but when i changed it to my current phone with the latest android version I dont see canvas videos anymore. I uninstalled and reinstalled spotify and did the clean reinstall and my data saver is turned off but still cant see the canvas videos, id really like to have this feature so please help me 🙂

Ivan

Hey there @WardinaS

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this. 

The canvas feature isn’t currently available everywhere and this might be the reason why you can't see this option after the latest app update. 

We constantly work towards making all Spotify features available in as many places as possible, so if the canvas feature isn’t currently available in your country it might come back in the future. 

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any more questions.  

WardinaS

But my brother who lives with me and uses a similar phone model to mine has this feature

Ivan

Hey @WardinaS

Thanks for getting back to us. 

Keep in mind that Spotify rolls out feature availability updates on several stages so when an update occurs it isn't immediately available to all users within the same country.

That's why it's possible that the canvas feature is no longer available to your Spotify account, but your brother's account hasn't been affected by the changes yet.  

Hope you'll find this info useful. We'll be here in case you need any further help with this. 

WardinaS

I tried logging into my account on my brothers phone and the canvas feature is there but when i log into my phone its not there

Ivan

Hey @WardinaS

Thanks for keeping us in the loop. 

If you can see the canvas feature after logging in to your Spotify account on another device this could mean the issue you're experiencing is device-related.

In such a case we suggest making sure that your original device is up to speed with any software updates available.

Stay tuned!