Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Mobile app isn't showing album covers in Your Library

Hey folks,

We are receiving reports from multiple users saying that their mobile app isn't showing album covers in Your Library. This is being investigated. If you're experiencing this issue, make sure to add your +Vote to this thread.

Hey folks,

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this issue.

We’re happy to say that this should now be fixed for everyone! Just make sure your app is updated to the latest version.

If you're still having trouble, make sure to post a new thread in the relevant help board here.

Thanks!

Comments
mholmerp

I still have this issue, clearing storage (not cache) resolves the issue, but it returns after a while.

dakline

This issue is not fixed for me. Please keep working on it. Very frustrating.

Littleelysebird

I still have this issue. It's been going on for a long time.

Huebo1

I have this problem too 

7B423CB7-B07A-4BC5-AFA5-DEC9F45C9EAE.png

Keith86

Hello..... the album covers for my genre mixes, decade mixes and mood mixes are not showing I have logged out and logged back in multiple times, done clean reinstalls and cleared data and cache but nothing has worked at all

Ade0410

@Keith86 I have exactly the same problem. Started about a week ago. It's the same on my phone, tablet and Chromebook. All using the latest Spotify app. I've been in touch with support via email and have done everything they asked including clean installs and log out and back in. Nothing works and I did nothing different. Really annoying and I want it sorting.

Screenshot_20230214_225010_Spotify.jpg

christopher_se

My Local Music Cover doesn't show in iOS Spotify Mobile but it shows perfect in MacOS Desktop app. Any help?

IMG_7CB2642A7E1C-1.jpeg

Screenshot 2023-04-23 at 2.07.25 AM.jpg

demarteg

This issue just started for me. I’ve restarted my phone, cleared up storage, nothing works.