Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Mobile app isn't showing album covers in Your Library

Hey folks,

We are receiving reports from multiple users saying that their mobile app isn't showing album covers in Your Library. This is being investigated. If you're experiencing this issue, make sure to add your +Vote to this thread.

Hey folks,

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this issue.

We’re happy to say that this should now be fixed for everyone! Just make sure your app is updated to the latest version.

If you're still having trouble, make sure to post a new thread in the relevant help board here.

Thanks!

Comments
Alex
Status changed to: Fixed

Hey folks,

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this issue.

We’re happy to say that this should now be fixed for everyone! Just make sure your app is updated to the latest version.

If you're still having trouble, make sure to post a new thread in the relevant help board here.

Thanks!

tony5pines

Same issues. Nothing works and Spotify offers no solution. Bad.

Adrian_Ennis

Not fixed.  

alrightsure

Yea definitely not fixed.

Faintandfuzzy

Contrary to what you are saying, the issue is not fixed.  I can get many of the albums in my library to show again by unliking and then liking the album.  But many still don’t show…or the photo from one album is showing under another artist.  Come on, this has been an issue for months.  If you can’t display albums correctly, you really aren’t meeting the minimum level of expected service. 

Album covers still

miss in my library despite app updated.

Linguafile

Still happening.  My app version is 8.6.84.  I have restarted the app many times.  The best part?  It was working fine until I signed up for premium.   Thanks.

Linguafile

Uninstalling and reinstalling app for a second time has worked.  

erpea

Its not fixed yet!!! I was stupid enough yesterday (24.12.2021) to update the application that was working fine on my iPhone 12. After that I have lost vast majority of album covers in the library and now they do not show despite rebooting switching it of and on etc..

markn62

Still no album covers on iOS Spotify app version 8.6.98.1447