Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Mobile app isn't showing album covers in Your Library

Hey folks,

We are receiving reports from multiple users saying that their mobile app isn't showing album covers in Your Library. This is being investigated. If you're experiencing this issue, make sure to add your +Vote to this thread.

Hey folks,

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this issue.

We’re happy to say that this should now be fixed for everyone! Just make sure your app is updated to the latest version.

If you're still having trouble, make sure to post a new thread in the relevant help board here.

Thanks!

Comments
mortal777
mortal777

Having same issues tried all the"fixes" and nothing works

alphabetagaga

happening for me to as well

android mobile app

some albums show artwork. some don't. if i click 'into' album the cover loads fine and then shows in the library when i go back afterwards. i'm not doing this for every flippin album though.

seems to be always something broken or not quite right as it was before when an update is applied

very frustrating paying for a service that breaks this much. booooooooooooooo ☹️

andykane77

Same here. Still not fixed

alphabetagaga
yep 4 weeks for me and counting.

how do i get a partial refund please as you are not fulfilling the
service i am paying for?
andykane77

After reinstalling the app works fine for 3 days. Now its broken again. Really how hard is to fix this?

Vicky2902

still not working 

cooie

Just updated app and still not working properly. Some sleeves show, but loads don't. Surely it can't be that difficult to sort it🙄

ramonmf

same issue, nothing works.

Satyamo

Meanwhile it is 22-05-04 and I still have this problem on my Android phone. 😞